Due to COVID-19: Bentley Denver’s Service & Parts Department Are Open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
The Showroom is Closed. Online Sales & Deliveries Continue.
To our Bentley Community,
COVID-19 has led to unprecedented changes in all of our lives, and while we work to ensure that our business continues to serve our clients, and our employees, knowing that we have the support of our customers and friends is particularly heartening. We consider every employee, customer, and business partner to be part of our fellow community – we hope all of you are staying safe.
We first and foremost want to say thank you to the healthcare workers, first responders, local municipalities, and governments who are working diligently to contain the virus.
Bentley Denver is continuously monitoring all public health guidance related to COVID-19 and proactively taking actions to ensure the health and well-being of our clients, employees, and the larger community around us.
In the spirit of safety, and out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to make some changes to ensure we’re doing our part. That said, we remain committed to standing by you through this uncertain time. If we can put a smile on your face, then that’s a job well done.
We will be active in our Social Distancing Sales Process and remain open by appointment only. That said, we’re here and available – don’t be shy about emailing or giving us a call. We have multiple digital tools to help you shop from home, including:
- Virtual walk-arounds of any vehicle in our stable.
- Ability to configure your new car from the comfort of your home.
- Receive an estimate on your trade.
Complete closing documents for your purchase digitally or via mail.
Schedule your free vehicle delivery anywhere in the continental United States.
Our Service Department remains open for all of your needs (Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM). We have put in place precautions to make sure that we are focused on keeping our employees and clients safe.
- We are sanitizing all vehicles coming into service and any vehicle being used for test drives.
- Technicians are wearing gloves while servicing your vehicle, using plastic seat covers, using steering wheel covers, and putting down floor mats into each vehicle that comes in. Furthermore, technicians and lot specialists are wiping down all surfaces after the service has been performed.
- After leaving service, our detail department and transport driver are taking the same level of care.
- We are cleaning the interior of our facility multiple times per day with approved disinfectants to keep surfaces germ free.
- Implemented DocuSign, giving customers the opportunity to fully embrace contactless servicing.
We will continue to do our best to take care of our team and our clients’ needs. If getting your car ready for the road can bring some joy and take some stress off your mind, then we’re more than happy to help. We as a community must continue to support each other and band together (not physically) during this difficult time.
We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
On behalf of our entire team, we thank you all for your understanding and continued support.